You can use the Halifax email addresses for making complaints, reporting scams, or getting support.
To report phishing/scams, use this email:
For complaints, you must fill out this form:
To send an email to Halifax customer service about your account use this form:
Make sure you prepare all the supporting documents to be able to fill out the forms faster.
Most email requests are replied to within 2 working days, however, depending on the case, it might take more. For more urgent queries, you can use the Halifax Live Chat.
- Use a Clear Subject Line: Make sure the subject line of your email gives a concise summary of your complaint. For example, “Issue with Order #12345” or “Concern about service Quality.”
- Be Polite and Professional: Even if you’re frustrated, it’s essential to remain calm and courteous. Avoid using aggressive or accusatory language.
- State the Facts: Clearly and concisely explain the issue. Include relevant details such as dates, times, order numbers, or any other pertinent information.
- Be Specific: Clearly state what you’re unhappy about. Instead of saying, “Your service was terrible,” you might say, “I waited for over 45 minutes on hold without getting a response.”
- Include Evidence: If possible, attach photos, screenshots, or any other evidence that can support your claim.
- State What You Want: Be clear about the resolution you’re seeking. Whether it’s a refund, replacement, apology, or some other action, specify your desired outcome.
LiveChat Directory is not affiliated to, linked with, or otherwise endorsed by Halifax. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.