Zilch offers chat services for all its customers. It is readily available on their home page, at the right bottom corner. It is active from 9am to 6pm every day of the week and can assist you with basic questions and answer swiftly.
To access Zilch live chat, click on the image below:
If you are not happy with the chat, it can direct you to a customer care call. But most of the customers get their queries cleared in the chat services. Ensure you use only simple and direct language.
The live chat responds based on the keywords in your questions. You can cross-check your orders and payments, make complaints, block accounts, and carry out many more on the live chat.
What Are The Most Common Questions On Zilch Live Chat?
Zilch’s chatbot will help you get instant assistance, but sometimes, you might not know the right question to ask. You can use this as a reference to ask your questions:
- How do I refer a friend to Zilch?
- What happens in case some problem arises with my order?
- When will my order arrive?
- How can I track my order?
- Why are Zilch notification emails not coming to the inbox?
- How can I make complaints?
- What are the ways of contacting Zilch?
- Is there a cancellation policy?
- Have financial problems. What can I do?
- How can I make multiple orders?
What Are The Alternative Ways To Contact Zilch?
The live chat services are available from 8 am to 8 pm, but you will sometimes need support from a technical agent. In such cases, you can directly call the technical support agent at 020 3405 9775 from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays.
If the inquiry is not a technical issue, you can connect with their customer care agent at 020 3405 9975. They are available for you from 9 am to 6 pm on all days. They can help you resolve the issue and ease your shopping experience with Zilch.