Cardiff Council Live Chat is open for the following hours:
Web Chat is available during contact centre opening hours only – Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 6 pm. The contact center is closed during UK public holidays.
*Web Chat is available in Welsh and English. Please note that due to the nature of this service we cannot guarantee that responses will be grammatically correct.
How to use the webchat service
- Once you accept the conditions of use and click to talk to an agent, a new browser window will open for the session.
- The window is split into 2 sections. The top section shows the conversation between you and the agent. The bottom section is for browsing to helpful web pages.
- To start the web chat conversation, please place your cursor in the section titled ‘Chat’ at the top of the page.
- Once you have typed your comments click ‘Send’ or press enter. Your comments will then be displayed in the ‘Chat’ section.
- After a few moments our agent will post a response to you in the ‘Chat’ section.
- If you would like to view the whole conversation please scroll within the section.
To access the Cardiff Council live chat click on the image below.