You can use the Vodafone email addresses for making complaints or contacting their media division. Vodafone does not offer customer service through email, you can only contact their business/media branches using their email addresses. For consumer questions/problems, please use Vodafone Live Chat.
Depending on your query, use one of the email addresses below:
- To make complaints using email: ODR@help.vodafone.co.uk
- For media relations, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most email requests are replied to within 5 working days, however, depending on the case, it might take more.
LiveChat Directory is not affiliated to, linked with, or otherwise endorsed by Vodafone. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- Use a Clear Subject Line: Make sure the subject line of your email gives a concise summary of your complaint. For example, “Issue with Order #12345” or “Concern about Product Quality.”
- Be Polite and Professional: Even if you’re frustrated, it’s essential to remain calm and courteous. Avoid using aggressive or accusatory language.
- State the Facts: Clearly and concisely explain the issue. Include relevant details such as dates, times, order numbers, or any other pertinent information.
- Be Specific: Clearly state what you’re unhappy about. Instead of saying, “Your service was terrible,” you might say, “I waited for over 45 minutes on hold without getting a response.”
- Include Evidence: If possible, attach photos, screenshots, or any other evidence that can support your claim.
- State What You Want: Be clear about the resolution you’re seeking. Whether it’s a refund, replacement, apology, or some other action, specify your desired outcome.