AIB Live Chat
Allied Irish Banks
, also commonly known as AIB, is among the top four banks in Ireland. It offers a complete and wide range of financial services, ranging from personal, business, and corporate banking. Moreover, the bank also provides insurance products for cars, homes, and travel.
Even though they offer exceptional services and products, there might be chances where you’re not satisfied and want to connect with the support staff. While AIB doesn’t have a live chat feature, you can still contact their team through the numerous ways discussed ahead.
AIB Service Help Center
The bank AIB offers a Service Help Center
that can assist you with queries and provide guidance for various issues you might face. It includes everything from mobile banking, technical help, and managing accounts or information.
If you have other concerns besides the ones listed above, you can opt for the following solutions:
- Online Forms:
There are a few common forms that you can fill up, and the team will get in touch with you regarding the issue.
- Other Common Queries:
AIB has a list of common questions asked by customers that can instantly offer you answers to your problems.
- Making A Complaint:
In case of any grievance about any of their products or services, you can fill up a complaint form. Their team will call or write to you within 5 days. If they don’t, you can register your complaint through these methods:
- Visit, call, or write to local branch
- Call or write to the concerned department
- Contact the head office by writing at – 10 Molesworth Street, Dublin 2, D02 R126
- Or you can call these numbers from Monday to Sunday between 9:00 and 17:00 hours –
- AIB phone and internet banking – 0818 724 724 or +353 1 771 24 24 if you’re outside the Republic of Ireland
- IBB Contact – 0818 72 00 00 or +353 1 641 48 89 for those outside the Republic of Ireland