Time is precious when it comes to car insurance. Customers expect easy and quick access to their documents and manage their policies 24×7. To aid these needs, RAC offers a Self-Service Centre where you can directly download or upload documents, making it more convenient.
To help customers in this process, they have their Virtual assistant or Webchat at the bottom right corner. It is available during the working hours of 9 am to 5 pm. But RAC as a company prefers their customers to call customer care directly.
If you don’t find the chat option on your website, the chat servers must be down. It is better to call them and get your queries cleared.
How To Contact RAC Customer Service?
The easiest way to get help is online or through the MyRAC app. You need to log in and put all the requirements in the contact us window.
For Breakdown Enquiries
- Click Breakdown inquiry on the website or the app.
- Type in all the details and submit it.
- You will get the required details or assistance immediately.
- You can also call them on 0333 2000 999. They are available 24 *7.
For Existing Member Enquiries
- You can check your renewal or annual policies at myrac.co.uk. You just have to log in or register to start a new account.
- If you still find it difficult, you can call RAC at 0330 159 0740 to get the answers.
- Or you can email them in the window and send them. They will revert in 24 hours.
- They are available from 8 am to 7 pm on the weekdays and from 9 am to 5 pm on the weekends.
For Buying Breakdown Cover Insurance
If you are checking out to buy a new breakdown cover policy, you can directly buy it online. The MyRAC App is the easiest way to get your policies.
But if you still have queries, you can call them at 08000 722 822. The customer care services function from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and 9 am to 5 pm on the weekends.
You can go to their website and email them any queries. It might take time, but it is also one of the alternatives. Webchat is rarely on; instead, emailing them is faster. In order to send an email, fill out the form on the link below: