H&M Live Chat is Open for the Following Hours:
From Monday to Friday: 7am to 11pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 6pm
To access H&M live chat, click on the image below:
H&M provides live chat services to help its customers. Their customer care team will immediately get in touch and resolve the issues. To connect to the H&M customer care agent, follow the steps below:
- Open the official website of H&M.
- Click on ‘Customer Service’ on the upper left corner of the page.
- Select the chat icon on the bottom left corner, and a pop-up will appear.
- You can type your query, and H&M virtual assistant will help you as much as possible.
- If you are unsatisfied or need more details, the live chatbot will connect you to the H&M customer care agent in 1 minute during business hours.
- You can click here to reach the chatbot for the brand – https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/customer-service.html. Type ‘Chat with live agent’ to connect with their support staff.
- A live H&M agent will answer your questions in more detail.
- If you are not comfortable chatting or talking, you can directly mail them.
- You will see the “send an email” option on the chat pop-up to send an email.
- Your email will be answered in one day.
How To Connect To H&M Customer Service?
You can easily connect to the H&M customer care agent through H&M live chat. Their service is available 24*7. For more assistance, the online chatbot will connect you to a live agent. They are available from 8 am to 10 pm, all seven days.
What Are The H&M Customer Service Hours?
H&M provides online chat services 24*7. You can easily clarify your queries with a virtual assistant. If you need more assistance, you can connect to a live agent who is available from 8 am to 10 pm on all seven days.
Are Phone Services Available?
Yes, H&M also offers phone services to their customers. You can reach out to them every day, from 8 am to 10 pm. You can call them at:
You can also connect with H&M customer care through emails and social media platforms. They are present on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.